BioRePeel Works From The Inside Out
Encourages the production of collagen and elastin, while also improving cellular turnover.
REVEAL REFINED + BRIGHTER + HYDRATED SKIN WITH BIOREPEEL
TURN BACK TIME ON ANY AREA OF YOUR FACE OR BODY
Do you want to have GLO’ing skin that’s sure to turn heads? Look no further! BioRePeel is the most innovative, medical-grade peel on the market today. Its’ Italian-made, revolutionary formulation is virtually painless with little-to-no downtime, leaving your skin immediately more hydrated with a beautiful Glo! BioRePeel is a safe and effective treatment that can be used year-round for ages 12+ and is appropriate for all skin types. Furthermore, it can be combined with other modalities to enhance results. This treatment can work wonders for individuals who are interested in improving sun damage, acne, pigmentation, scarring, rosacea, enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles, and general skin rejuvenation.
What is BioRePeelCl3?
BioRePeelCl3 is a bi-phasic peel featuring a powerhouse mixture of active ingredients that reverse signs of aging as well as prevent future damage. It’s unlike traditional medical grade peels which typically strip the superficial layers of the skin resulting in sheet peeling. The unique BioRePeel formulation nourishes and protects the surface, while targeted ingredients work deep within the skin (just as stripping formulations do) to lift pigmentation and jumpstart the production of collagen and elastin.
Don’t let the lack of sheet peeling fool you. This peel produces instant improvements that continue to develop over weeks ahead.
The super-moisturizing, unique composition sets BioRePeel apart from its competitors:
· TCA 35% improves texture, scars & pigmentation
· Salicylic acid decongests the pores & helps with oil control
· Tartaric acid brightens. Lactobionic acid encourages healthier skin renewal
· Vitamin C fights free radical damage
· Amino acids & Vitamin B2 rejuvenate, nourish & stimulate the formation of new, healthy cells & strengthen capillaries
· GABA softens & relaxes fine lines & wrinkle
Who is BioRePeel for?
· Head-to-Toe’ skin revitalization
· Acne, congestion
· Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) & erythema (PIE)
· Enlarged pores & oily skin
· Texture, elasticity & dullness
· Fine lines & wrinkles
· Scarring on face & body
· Redness & telangiectasias (distended/”broken” capillaries)
· General maintenance of skin health & anti-aging prevention
· Those with busy schedules & frequent social commitments due to its little-to-no social downtime
What is the Treatment Like?
Upon arrival at Glo Skin Studio your skin will be cleansed and prepped to begin the treatment. BioRePeel is then applied and left on the skin for 5-10 minutes. The peel is removed with damp cotton pads. Most clients report little-to-no tingling during the process. Immediately following your treatment appropriate post care products will be applied to accelerate healing, protect and enhance results. The exact protocol for your treatment may vary if other modalities are incorporated.
Is There Downtime?
Immediately following the BioRePeel most people report the skin feeling hydrated, smooth and refreshed. However, it is not abnormal to experience some redness and sensations of tightness or dryness like a mild sunburn. One of the great features of BioRePeel is that if side effects occur, they tend to resolve quickly. Regardless of how the skin looks and feels post peel it’s important to be gentle with it as it heals.
Post Care Instructions are as follows:
· Swimming, exercise, saunas, and anything that causes sweating need to be avoided for at least 72 hours (7 days if pigmentation is a main concern) to reduce the risk of inflammation, irritation, increased pigmentation and delayed healing
· DO NOT PICK AT YOUR SKIN, especially if the skin is flaking or peeling
· You will be provided with a post care kit to use for the week after your treatment
· Makeup may be worn after 24-48 hours. Pure mineral makeup is recommended
· While it’s always wise to avoid direct sun, it’s crucial to protect treated skin from prolonged sun exposure for a minimum of 2 weeks post BioRePeel
When Will I See Results?
To experience optimal results, BioRePeel is done in a series of 4-6 treatments spaced 7-14 days apart.
Initial results will be visible immediately, while others improve over time as your body purges acne, pigmentation and produces collagen & elastin. Ultimately, results depend on whether it’s done as a stand-alone treatment, paired with other esthetic treatments and the products that you are using at home.
How Do I Maintain Results?
Once you’ve achieved desired results, likely after a series of 4-6 treatments, it’s ideal to receive a treatment or series on a quarterly basis. Depending on desired outcome, other modalities may be implemented with BioRePeel, such as: SkinPen, microchanneling, dermablading, Hydradermabrasion and LED therapy as part of your maintenance.
Series pricing is discounted 19% and include a post care kit! Once you have completed a series individual treatments are available to maintain results.
Am I good candidate?
If you are in good health, can commit to post care instructions and have reasonable expectations you may be a good candidate for BioRePeelCl3. However, if you have any of the following this is likely not an option for you:
· Active bacterial, viral, fungal or herpetic infections
· Open wounds or compromised skin
· Pre-existing inflammatory dermatosis (i.e., Psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema) in the treatment area
· Skin Cancer within the last 3 years- Doctors note required
· Use photosensitizing medications within the last month
· Use of Accutane within the last 8 months
· History of Keloid Scarring
· Cosmetic surgery- must be fully recovered. Doctors not required
· Aspirin/Salicylic Acid Allergy
· Recent Sunburn
· Scars newer than 6 months old
Risks and Side Effects
BioRePeel is well tolerated by most patients. However, like any treatment, there are some possible risks and side effects. The most common side effects include, but are not limited to: redness, slight swelling, tingling, mild discomfort, dryness, light flaking-to-peeling, itching, acne/purging, skin sensitivity and cold sore breakout. These side effects are temporary and typically resolve in 1-48 hours.
In rare cases, individuals may have an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients in the BioRePeel solution. If you experience abnormal and/or prolonged side effects it’s important to contact Glo immediately.
You can substantially reduce the opportunity for risks and prolonged side effects by following recommendations made by Glo to prepare your skin for the peel, truthfully completing forms and following all post care instructions.
Why We Love BioRePeel!
BioRePeel is quickly becoming a favorite treatment at Glo! Why is it the fasting growing peel worldwide?
· Little-to-No Social Downtime – Most clients are quick to heal with minimal visible side effects. Many can resume gentle, indoor activities immediately, like work (make-up free), non-sweaty activities & household chores
· Fast Acting – Although a series is necessary to make significant improvements in the skin clients can expect to see immediate improvements
· Treats Many Skin Concerns – A series of 4-6 treatments refines texture, pore size, fine lines and wrinkles, scars, pigmentation, redness and reduces acne and discoloration from old breakouts
· Combination Therapy – BioRePeel, unlike other medical grade peels, can be combined with other esthetic treatments to maximize results
· BioRePeel has 2 Formulations to Address Concerns Head-to-Toe – This peel can be done just about anywhere on the body safely and effectively
· Most Clients Report Immediate Improvement without Sheet Peeling – BioRePeel leaves the skin moisturized, soft, refreshed, purified & revitalized from an infusion of vitamins, amino acids and GABA!!
**All of our treatments at Glo are customized based on the individual and concerns. Results may vary. BioRePeel typically involves little-to-no downtime, especially when done on its own. However, results, downtime and recovery vary person to person due to a variety of variables.**
BioRePeel is one of the strongest peels on the market with little-to-no downtime!! Safe year-round & for all skin types. Dramatically improve acne, scarring, fine lines, pores, texture, rosacea & hyperpigmentation.
Can be combined with other treatments to maximize results. Must be done in a series of 4, 7-10 days apart, which ensures you get the most impactful, longest lasting results. Savings of $265. Includes Post Care Kit. Deposit & Consultation required.
Face (Series of 4) … Starting at $1100.00